What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our Website (a “Contribution”), link to our Website, or interact with our Website in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us
https://choudhrie.foundation (the “Website”) is operated by by The Choudhrie Family Foundation, c/o Foundation Source Philanthropic Services Inc., 501 Silverside Road, Suite 123, Wilmington, County of New Castle, Delaware, 19809, USA (“We”). We are a 501 (c) (3) registered organization.
By using our Website you accept these terms
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Your access or use of this Website after any amendment signifies your acceptance of the changed terms.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors or any person in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is infringing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, illegal or otherwise improper.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issuuance of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you would like to report a complaint in connection with your use of the Website please email us at email@example.com.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, U.S.A., without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You and we irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Delaware, U.S.A. in connection with any action arising out of or related to this policy or the Website, and waive any objection based on lack of personal jurisdiction, place of residence, improper venue or forum non conveniens in any such action.